• In just a few sessions, working with Roberto helped me awaken the curiosity and courage to ask myself profound questions at the core of who I am and what I want out of life. He offers a rare blend of spiritual insight and practical guidance for self transformation, born out of his own extraordinary life experiences –he has surely walked the walk!
• "When I first started speaking with a life coach I was honestly apprehensive. Was it like therapy? What would they tell me to do? Does my life even need "coaching" and who is this coach? Am I getting a rookie summer camp coach or champion Phil Jackson?
After the very first conversation all of my reservations faded away. What I got wasn't a talk with the coach, it was a talk with someone I haven't spoken to in a long time... Myself.
I can't exactly say what life coaching is because you have more say in that than anyone, but everyone needs to try it. And if you're going to try it, might as well get the Phil Jackson of life coaching, Roberto Nothaft :)"
• "To be honest, the first time I heard about life coaching I did not think it would be a good idea for me. I'm 26 years old and sometimes I lose myself in the many choices, thoughts and goals of my life. Being so young I do not have much experience and we live in a world with so many choices and options, I'm often confused about my life and my goals.
When I first started to see Roberto I felt more powerful about myself, about everything. The first week was something totally different that what I have ever lived. We talked for a while and I could organize my thoughts. In the second week, Roberto managed to convince me that I ( yes I), became the expert between the two of us.
In the third week, without much effort I got to put into practice the plan we had set. Only with our conversations and the guidance from Roberto I began to focus on my goal and went after what I want. In the following weeks we continued our conversations and I was getting more confident and hopeful that our plan would work ..
And this is actually happening. I'm still far from the place I want to be, but without Roberto's help I would not even know how to start it !!
Thank you Roberto, for encouraging and believing in me!"
• "Roberto is an amazing coach who gently removed all 'foggy emotions', limiting beliefs and blocks so that my path cleared up the more I worked with him. He supported me with simple yet powerful techniques and tools to get access to my own strength and powerfully hold the space for my growth. I am deeply thankful for the time we have worked together as he contributed in a great way towards my goals and my vision."
• I really look forward to working with Roberto as my coach because he helps me to step outside the box and really take a different perspective of my life. As a single mom, sometimes I am juggling so many things that I get tunnel vision.
Roberto so skillfully provides the space for me to take a different view and more effective approach -- both on the big projects I am working on and on the details that make up the quality of my life. As a result, I am more effective at work and at home and am able to step forward into life with more confidence than I have had in the past.
• "When I started life coaching, I had no idea what to expect. My life was already transitioning but I was interested in trying it out. It was hard for me to try and figure out what I wanted in life. Roberto helped me realize that all of my dreams will come true, and that anything is possible.
But what were my dreams? As the sessions went on, I have realized there is so much I want from life, there is so much opportunity that I have missed out on because I always thought “I could never do that, or have that, or that isn’t good enough for me”. I realize now that if I want something, it is mine! There is no limit to the possibilities that I will have. He gave me a different view on myself, and my life. He asked me “has the world realized how lucky it is to have you yet?”
And that really started me thinking, the world is lucky to have me, and I am lucky to have myself! Throughout our journey my “wishes”, as he calls them, have changed over time, from material things to spiritual ideas and ways to change the world. I never knew the potential I had, I never realized that I am in control of all of my decisions and thoughts in life, but now I have a hard time remembering what life was like before I was able to take control.
He has helped me take away the fear of living, and dying, of giving and receiving and of ever resisting myself of anything wonderful ever again!"
• My Life Coach is a beautiful person.
Roberto is a great human being who has the greatest heart ever.
He is very sensitive, he knows exactly when to listen, always. He is always there.
With a positive word he helps keep my head up. His great way to encourage me is the best ever!